I didn’t go out that much during my conference week except for dinner (I ordered room service whenever I am too lazy to go out – its too cold and I didn’t bring thick clothing with me). Temperature can go down to 14 °C at night and that is cold for me.
So, to summarize on the places that I went to for the past 1 week in Vegas.
Check our ride….. Loved it! Too bad this exact model is not available in Malaysia.
1. I must go to Walmart! The things here are cheap and we bought loads of food to munch at the hotel (Its like here we have Giant but pricing wise, I think Walmart is cheaper)This is where I bought US simcard for me to use for the whole 2 weeks.
2. A must see! Jabawockeez!!! I would go and see them the second time! The best thing about this show is that they interact with people and when they imitate the viewers, it can be really funny! Very entertaining!
3. I followed my hubster to see Fantasy. Yeah… Men would LOVE it!
3. We had dinner at Hard Rock and ordered our usual menu – Bruschetta Tomato and Fried Fish Sandwich @ Paradise Road
4. Visited Bellagio and witnessed the music fountain
5. Visited The Mirage and waited for the volcano eruption at 8pm out in the cold!
6. We went to The Venetian to get the feel of Italy
7. Compulsory picture of the Las Vegas sign
8. If we have visited Walmart, Target is a must too! Target usually have offers buy 3 for the price of 2. I always check on the expiry just in case.
10. How could I missed out.. Premium Outlets!!!!!!!! @.@. I’d go crazy if I migrate to US. There’s 2 outlets – North and South Las Vegas. The photo below is South Las Vegas which is approximately 7 minutes from THEHotel.
11. We didn’t have to go far to get the best view of Vegas. We went up to the Mix Lounge Mandalay Bay which is situated on the 64th Floor and the view is just breathtaking!
12. Here’s other places that we visited
**Some photos are not with me like The Mirage, Venetian and Las Vegas sign. Will update that once I get the photos from Mr. Hubster.